Enjoy a prime corner position with wrap-around city views in this spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom security apartment, located in an exclusive designer building steps to Melbourne’s best nightlife in the popular Southbank entertainment district.
The light-filled living/dining area with reverse-cycle air conditioning captures stunning 270-degree city views through floor-to-ceiling windows and opens onto a good-sized balcony with room to host sunset cocktails.
The sleek white galley-style kitchen features the finest quality including stone bench tops, Miele stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and discrete combined laundry.
Wake to sheer floor-to-ceiling city views in the carpeted master bedroom with ensuite, and the generous second bedroom with dressing table has access to the immaculate main bathroom with shower over bath.
But the real clincher is the designer recreation deck where you can grab a futuristic entertaining hub and host a barbeque in a beautiful garden setting. An on-site gym, lap pool and choice of two spas complete the package.
1. Check in is available from 2.00 PM and must be arranged with a consultant to meet and greet at an agreed time - available any hour from 4pm, any early arrival requests are welcome but cannot be guaranteed.
2. The number of guests in the apartment must not exceed the number of guests included in the tariff.
3. Corporate Keys has a strict no party policy in all of our properties, failure to comply will result in immediate eviction without refund.
4. Our apartments are subject to owners corporation (body corporate) rules. Please refer to the apartment manual on arrival at the apartment. Noncompliance to these rules will result in immediate eviction from the property without refund. Acceptance of these terms and conditions signifies acceptance to abide by the specific apartment and body corporate rules found in the apartment manual in the property.
5. Your booking includes a basic exit clean. If you do not leave the apartment in neat and tidy order, and follow the instructions in the apartment manual, your credit card may be charged with an additional cleaning expense.
6. It is the guests responsibility to notify management of any breakages or damages which occur at the property. Money may be deducted from your credit card to cover replacement or repair.
7. Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles.
8. Unless otherwise agreed, Corporate Keys will provide 1 key per adult guest not to exceed 2 keys per property. If at any time keys are lost, Corporate Keys must be notified immediately to cancel security access and to organise a replacement. For security purposes, lost keys will require that the property locks be changed, and the Guest shall be liable for the cost of the locksmith and replacement cost of the keys and swipes. After hours lockouts will incur a minimum fee of $150.
9. All Corporate Keys properties are strictly non smoking. Smoking detected in apartments will incur a minimum charge of $350 and may result in eviction without refund.
10. Guests must not allow the property to be used for any illegal purposes.
11. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am.
12. Corporate Keys reserves the right to cancel the booking and provide the guest with a full refund if applicable within 24 hours of the booking being made, or if the apartment becomes uninhabitable and appropriate alternative accommodation is not available.
13. Non adherence to these terms and conditions will result in you being removed from the property without refund and may result in forfeit of your bond or if a credit card was supplied for security charges may apply.
14. Payment is required upfront - No cancellations or refunds allowed if made within 14 days prior to arrival. If cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival there will be a $500 cancellation fee
15. A security deposit of $500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
16. Please note we are not able to provide a meet and greet check-in service on Christmas Day. Your keys can be collected via a pin coded lock box from our Port Melbourne office.